- I am willing to write paid/sponsored reviews if I have tried the product/service and loved it!
- I do accept and keep free samples of products, services or invitations to events, but I am under no obligation to review them once I have received and tried/experienced them. If I try a product or experience and I completely do not like it, I will not review it. However, I will happily provide feedback by email to the provider upon request. Positive experiences will be reviewed and published as soon as possible. Any criticisms or suggestions will always be worded constructively and politely.
- Any products/services gifted from PR will be marked with an astericks (*).
- My contact information is on my ‘About’ Page or you can email me at: email@example.com
- I am happy to provide a media kit, if required.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Claire de Freitas by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am willing to write a sponsored post but only if it is about a product/service that I believe in and have tried myself. All sponsored posts will be identified as such. I will accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organisations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
Advertising on this blog is a combination of third party advertisements and affiliate links. I earn a small commission from sales made on affiliate links, at no extra cost to the purchaser. When affiliate links are used within posts, they will always be identified as such and marked with a hashtag (#).
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org