Happy New Year! Sorry for the HUGE gap between posts, after a pretty full-on 2013, I was in desperate need for a break. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have noticed that I’ve been spending my holidays enjoying the beautiful (although sometimes crazily hot) Melbourne Summer weather and having fun with my hubby, family and friends. I’ve tagged all my fun Summer photos with #summersociallife. Feel free to jump on board and hashtag #summersociallife on Instagram to share with me the fun you’ve been having this summer!
Anyway, back to business, the lovely Melissa from Bubbles on: Beauty, Fashion and Life! tagged me to fill out the fun Resolutions Tag 2013. There is no better fresh start than a new year so even though you can set goals on any day of the year, January is a great time to evaluate where you’re at and set some resolutions for the year a head.
Here are the questions:
1. Name three things that you did in 2013 that you are proud of:
– Had a successful first year of marriage and living out of my childhood home. 2013 was a big transitional year for me, but I learnt a lot and really grew-up as a result!
– Really expanded my singing school (my day job) and had students receive callbacks for The Voice Kids Australia, lead roles in their school plays and excellent singing exam results.
– Launched this blog of course! I am so happy with the wonderful feedback I’ve received and grateful for how warmly welcomed I’ve been by fellow bloggers, PR companies, beauty brands and event organisers.
2. Name 1 thing you would have done differently
I wish I had found more time to relax!
3. What was your biggest highlight this year?
The Christmas season: much-needed quality time with family and friends and amazing food and gifts!
4. What was your favourite beauty product this year?
Tough one to decide! (Stay tuned to my favourite products of 2013 post) I would have to say Browzings by Benefit (I’m late to the party I know) best eyebrow product I have ever used!
5. What was your least favourite beauty product this year?
Can’t think of anything right now, I guess I tend to focus on the positive!
6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year?
That’s a tie between my husband and my Mum. They are so supportive and I love them so much!
7. What make-up/beauty resolutions do you have for 2014?
To keep learning and experimenting with different products and different looks!
8. What are your fashion resolutions for this year?
I should probably say to buy less clothes and wear more of what I already have, but that’ll never happen! So my goal is to reorganise my wardrobe and be more adventurous with my everyday outfits.
9. What are your personal resolutions for this year?
– To find more time for ‘me time’ – pampering, regular workouts and just general relaxing.
– To continue to expand my business and my blog!
10. Name one thing you want to check off your bucket list
It would be just amazing if I could be cast my first professional musical (a girl can dream!)
Not sure who has/hasn’t completed this tag so I tag EVERYONE!
What are you hoping to achieve in 2014?
Till next time,
Ms This n That xx