I was tagged by the lovely Melissa at Bubbles on: Beauty, Fashion & Life! to participate in this fun bloggers’ tag for all my great readers to get to know me better.
Melissa’s questions for me were:
1. What piece of make-up could you not live without?
Mascara! Confession time: I rarely leave the house without it on. Long, lifted lashes open-up my eyes and instantly make me look more awake and feel more glamorous.
2. Favourite movie & snack?
Ooo that’s tricky! I have so many favourite movies! A few of my favourites would have to be ‘Moulin Rouge’, ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘The Wedding Singer’ and ‘Only You.’
My favourite snack when I’m watching a movie is anything chocolate-related. Chocolate is absolutely my number 1 food weakness!
3. Favourite Lipstick of the Moment
With yesterday being Bright Pink Lipstick Day, my favourite lipstick is definitely Limited Edition ‘Pink Hope’ by Revlon.
4. What is the top thing on your Wishlist at the moment?
My Wishlist is always changing, but at the moment I really want to try Benefit’s the POREfessional. Top of my high-end-in-my-dreams Wishlist is Chanel foundation.
5. Favourite Quote?
Once again, I have so many! Sometimes the right inspirational words are all you need to feel that you are not alone and you can get through a tricky situation.
One of my favourites is “Reality is something you rise above” – Liza Minnelli.
My questions for you lovely ladies are:
1. There is a 50% off sale at your favourite pharmacy, which make-up brand do you attack first?
2. What is your favourite Summer outfit?
3. Your partner surprises you with a weekend away, you only have an hour to pack, what make-up/skincare do you take with you?
4. Are you a high-end fashion shopper or bargain hunter?
5. What is your beauty mantra?
Thanks again for tagging me, Melissa!
Till next time,
Ms This n That xx
P.S. All photos (other than the one of me) are from Google.